ASE is dedicated to building community strength
and advocating for change on Chicago’s southeast side.
As a coalition of organizations and leaders, with a tiny staff and a committed group of volunteers, our strength comes entirely from our members. If you want to join this critical work – to make jobs not jails the pathway for our youth leaders; to make our schools and neighborhoods safer during an epidemic of gun violence; to fight for real economic justice with a true multicultural coalition — join ASE today!
Yes! I stand with ASE and Chicago’s southeast side!
Why become a member?
Build power and invest in a collective voice for Southeast Chicago!
- Participate in collective action to build community power & get to the table around an issue.
- Have a say in decisions affecting your family and community.
- Meet like-minded people and organizations who share a collective vision and aim to bring change to the southeast side.
- Access to resources, relationships and trainings; participate in collaborative organizing strategies, and opportunities to participate as a leader.
- Impact decision makers to discuss priorities and win real improvements in our neighborhoods.
Support our campaigns as an Individual or as an Organizational Member!
Individuals/Students: Concerned, active residents are key to making our campaigns successful. Receive updates on campaigns and opportunities to participate in upcoming events on campaigns you are interested in.
Organizational members: Our organizational members are the heart of ASE. These organizations help plan campaigns, actions, events, forming a powerful network of churches, businesses, schools, non-profits, and labor organizations. ASE partners help provide strategic input, share resources, and network with one another to set priorities and win real victories in southeast Chicago.
To print membership information, please click ASE membership packet updated 07/2022
To pay membership dues, please click here